Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Chic Manila series and Spotlight

Embarking on another stage of this writing career, and I thought it was time to re-evaluate and organize. So let me explain.


Chic Manila is not a new thing, really, but it's what I'm calling all my Manila-setting chick lit novellas, as I've now grouped them all together in one series. Some of you have noticed that all the stories exist in the same universe anyway, and I've just made it official, at least on Amazon.

What's coming up for my Chic Manila series? A story called Georgia Lost and Found (Georgia first appeared in That Kind of Guy) which will appear in an anthology with stories from Marla Miniano, Chinggay Labrador, and Ines Bautista Yao.



If you've read a book I released last year called Playing Autumn (it's not available right now, because reasons) then you have an idea what my new series called Spotlight is about. I'm writing the second book now, as well as outlining the third, and a theme is going to emerge. 

No wait, the theme is actually that -- spotlight. It's not that hard to figure out. I can talk about it more when the books are out.

It also looks like I had too much fun at Canva, right? It's the truth.

2 comments: