Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Author at Once photos: Just the beginning

Writing, writing, writing.

The photos from the Author at Once High School edition we had in April are up. The free talks and writing activities from that day are just the first step that these young writers took though. We have a few more exciting things planned for them. With the help of iAcademy, Books on Demand Philippines, and our trusty interns from UP Diliman, UP Manila, St. Scholastica's College, Ateneo de Manila, Miriam College, and University of Santo Tomas (did I miss anyone?), these young writers are in for that "author experience" -- whatever that means!

No spoilers just yet. :) 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ms. Mina. I thought that Author at once workshops are just in the seminar. I'm glad to see that you still plan more. :) I wish for that to happen as a young author. I want to get ready to that "author experience". :)) More power po Ms. Mina.

    ReplyDelete