Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Three Author at Once workshops later...

May 5
June 16
July 14
Met 60 or so writers/editors/artists.
Enjoyed hearing their stories.
Heart is warmed over their willingness to help each other out.
Learned a lot too, and may change the way I do some things. Thank you for the wisdom and ideas.

What will happen next:
Keep writing -- we'll debut a new feature up on bronzeage.ph/indiebooks so we won't forget what we have to do.
Get really technical -- I got requests for a more hands-on how-to-publish workshop. If you want to do this, email me or books@bronzeage.ph and ask for it. :)
Keep reading -- Would it be too much to ask if we supported at least one other indie author this year? Or a few authors a year?

Now that was fun. Will do this again soon, but for now, let's go back to writing!

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I noticed is the baby your carrying in the 2nd picture. :) Is she the 'Little Boss'? She's so adorable!!! Anyways, I'm glad AAO became successful. I hope I can be a part of it the next time. Kudos to the whole team!

    ReplyDelete