Monday, November 28, 2011

Where in the world

A few posts ago, I put up a chart showing where my ebook sales were coming from. Looking at it, one might think that because Amazon is responsible for the majority of sales, then my main audience must be mostly American, or international. Also, my #2 retailer is Barnes and Noble, which sells ebooks only to US residents.

Here, have another graphic. This is the breakdown by country of the visitors to my blog:
Based on this, one might think that the people most interested in me and my books would still be Filipinos. Or Philippine residents. Or people using Philippine-based ISPs.

For the past few months I've been looking at all of these charts and lists, trying to figure out who my audience is, and where they are. I don't have a definite answer for that yet, and until I do, I won't rule out anyone, anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment