Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fairy Tale Fail and Love Your Frenemies - tiny paperback versions available now

Smaller versions of Fairy Tale Fail and Love Your Frenemies on paperback are now available! They are about 4.25 x 6.75 inches in size (I think) and more closely match the books published by Summit Media. I tweeted a pic of all of them side by side here.

The tiny versions are P300 per copy. (Add P50 for shipping within Metro Manila.) Ebook version is free if you buy it. If you already have the ebook, you can opt to have me send your free ebook copy to a friend. :)

For now, you can order by emailing (minavesguerra@gmail.com), tweeting @minavesguerra, leaving a comment on the Facebook page (facebook.com/minavesguerra) or this post, or hollering at me on the street, if you happen to see me.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment