Sunday, January 30, 2011

Around the net

A roundup of recently-discovered links related to my books. Thank you, internets, for these little surprises.

Dementedchris over at Ficsation reviewed No Strings Attached: "There's a studied air in the way this whirlwind romance is written..."
- Singled this out because this captures how I felt when I wrote it. I don't want to talk about it too much, don't want to affect how people read and interpret it. But, yeah, this.

Holly at Book Harbinger got copies of My Imaginary Ex and No Strings Attached in the mail, courtesy of Chachic. I love Manila-themed stuff, and I want that little wallet!



Lee at From Page One reviewed My Imaginary Ex, Fairy Tale Fail, and No Strings Attached. Also, he interviewed me! That's a lot of stuff.

Jenn, Michelle, Joane, Jo Mar, Fay, Ei, Gem, Ramon, Elaine, Tina, Marimel, JaNille, Jen, Desiree, Olib, Cecille, Princess, and Renz dropped by the Facebook page.

If you've got a Kobo Reader, Fairy Tale Fail is in Kobo Books.

peachblossom021 on Tumblr posted some quotes from No Strings Attached (spoiler warning!).

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! :) I feel like this post proves how much of an avid (not obsessed) fan I am. :P

    ~Lee M.

    ReplyDelete